Langsung ke konten utama

When I met Alyfa:)

        Hi! I'm Ditha. I want to tell you a story about me when I met my friend for the first time.
       One day, in my class, i saw a girl difficult to tidy up the book. Then I decided to help her, I approached that girl. 
Aninditya: Hello, can I help you? 
Alyfa       : Sure, Thank you!
Aninditya: Why did you tidy up this book?
Alyfa       : My teacher told me to tidy up this books, so that this class can look neat.
Aninditya: By the way, what's your name? 
Alyfa       : My name is Alyfa Siti Aulia Syaputri, but you can call me Alyfa. How about you? What's                   your name?
Aninditya: My name is Aninditya Zahira Widyanti, you can call me Ditha. 
Alyfa       : Where school do you from? 
Aninditya: I am from 7 Junior High School. You?
Alyfa       : I am from BPI Junior High School. Where is 7 Junior High School? 
Aninditya: 7 Junior High School is in Jalan Ambon Number 23. How about your school? Where is                       BPI Junior High School?
Alyfa       : BPI Junior High School is in Jalan Burangrang Number 8. 
Aninditya: Oh, okay. Let's continue tidy up the books!
       
         After we done tidy up the books, Alyfa asked me to join her to have lunch in canteen. Then we went to canteen together. 
Alyfa       : What do you like to eat?
Aninditya: I like to have some Soto Ayam. How about you? What do you like to eat?
Alyfa       : I want some Pempek. Is Soto Ayam your favorite food? 
Aninditya: No, my favorite food is Sea Food. What's your favorite food? 
Alyfa       : My favorite food is Sea Food too! But I also like Fried Rice.
Aninditya: Ok, let's buy our food and eat it!
 
          After we ate, we went to library to borrow some book. 
Aninditya: What book do you like, Alyfa?
Alyfa       : I like to read comic, because i love fiction story. How about you?
Aninditya: I love fiction story too. I like to read novel. 
Alyfa       : Ok, let's borrow some book here!

           After we borrowed books, we decided to go home because we're to tired. We waited together in front of our school to get picked up. Then I picked up first. So, we have to say good bye to Alyfa.
Aninditya: Alyfa, I go home first ya! See you tomorrow!
Alyfa       : See you tomorrow! Be careful!

That's all about my story when I met my friend Alyfa. I'm so happy to have friend like Alyfa. She's so kind and funny. I hope Alyfa and I can be a good friends forever.
   

Thank You!<3






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Business on Food and Beverages Kacantol

Keripik Kecantoel Visi :   Terwujudnya Kecantoel menjadi Cemilan yang dapat mempertahankan kualitas makanan khas Indonesia dengan menarik dan diterima berbagai kalangan masyarakat sebagai cemilan yang dapat merambat hingga potensi pasar yang besar. Misi:               1. Proaktif dalam mencari market yang ada baik di FH UNPAR maupun di luar lingkungan                               kampus. 2. Inovatif dalam mengkampanyekan produk agar sesuai dengan kondisi terkini agar memperluas         pengetahuan konsumen terhadap Kecantoel. 3. Memberikan kepuasan terhadap pelanggan. 4. Mencari keuntungan dengan modal kecil. SWOT:  Rencana Operasional      Tentunya dengan melihat hasil survey lapangan yang dilakukan, maka kami akan melakukan penjualan baik menggunakan metode online maupun offline . Yang akan dilaksanakan di lingkungan Kampus Universitas Katolik Parahyangan Bandung. Mengingat adanya ketertarikan dari mahasiswa/i Unpar terhadap barang jualan maka perlu diatur rencana operasional

Edupassion : Agranasta

Hello guys so I want to tell u about my past experience, I haven't write and post on my blog for a long time so here I back.  On January 25th, 2019, my school make an event. It is called Edu Passion : Agranasta. The purpose of this event is to introduce a college and a college life. On this event me and my friends decided to come to the stand so we can learn more about college. I came to many stand from different college such as ITB, UI, UNISBA, UNJANI and many more,  We learnt so much from Edu Passion. I hope that SMAN 3 will held another Edu Passion neat year. Here's the picture from my phone. This photo's taken by me. It's  my friends Kinanti, Rifdah, and Aulia.